Saturday, February 21, 2015

A Pastel World Outfits

Download!
Flower crowns and cross necklace are not included, but you can find them here and here

People really seemed to like the pastel goth clothing I made a few weeks ago, so I figured, “Why not make more?!” besides, ts3 and ts4 has all the good pastel goth stuff and I think we need more ;) There are 3 outfits, the one on the left says, “I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.” and of course, I had to make an outfit with the knee high converse ;)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, love the cute clothes and accessories!!!!Wondering if you can share the beautiful recolor for the flower crown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link to the flower crowns are in the description above :) it's the first link that says "here" you'll have to scroll down on the site to find the link by Trapping ^_^

      Delete