Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sugar Tulip Outfits

DOWNLOAD!
Good afternoon... night... or I guess possibly morning, for some of you. I have more goodies for you guys! Recently, I have been in a frilly dress mood because it's finally spring and it's actually warm here!! Good-bye snow; hello, shorts!!! :D And I've also been enjoying these open backed dresses. I personally hate wearing them, but I still think they're really cute and pretty on my simmies.
Today, I have two adorable dresses (one open backed of course!) and two casual outfits perfect for spring and summer.... maybe winter if you're into that kind of stuff; I won't judge. XD




4 comments:

  1. It´s gorgeous! I love it! Thank you for sharing <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always glad to share my creations ^_^ Thank you for the lovely comment :D

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty, I love frills and really cute dresses, thank you so much. Kara

    ReplyDelete