Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sims 2 Eye tutorial (photo skinning technique)

For quite awhile now, I have been asked to make a tutorial on how I make custom content. I've tried multiple times to make a tutorial, but every screen recorder failed horribly. So, I just used a collection of photos.
Anyway, I decided to start off small with an eye tutorial. (This is just how I make my eyes, this isn't how everybody else does it.)
This tutorial assumes that you already know how to use the bodyshop and Gimp, Photoshop, etc. Follow the steps as best you can, I'm sorry if it might go to fast for you, pause if you need to. If you have any questions about a certain step, just comment below with your question. :)
I did my best to highlight each tool and locations of where you should edit. If I messed anything up, please let me know. :P
Hopefully, I'll have the time and the patience to make a tutorial on how to make clothing or making a sim/model.
(The music was by Flyleaf, the song is called Sorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment